Travel to the stunning Salinas Grandes salt flats and be dazzled by the out of this world scenery. Walk along the spectacular Los Colorados trail after eating lunch in Purmamarca. Admire the multi-hued mountain and desert landscapes of Seven Colors Hill.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup will be between 6:30 and 7:15 AM, and is available if you are staying in a centrally located accommodation up to 8 blocks from the 9th of July central square. Please bear in mind that in some cases, the bus might not be able to access your hotel and you will be contacted to arrange a different pickup spot. Please be ready for pickup 15 minutes before the activity starts.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility or children under 5 years old
- In this tour, you reach up to 4200 meters above sea level and it involves driving on low-quality dirt roads
- Please provide a contact number the supplier can reach you on when booking