Explore the stunning Salinas Grandes salt flats and the spectacular Los Colorados, with an overnight stay in Purmamarca (hotel not included). Visit the Humahuaca's Gorge and the unique town of Iruya before returning to Jujuy or Salta.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup will be between 09:00 and 09:30 AM, and is available if you are staying in a centrally located accommodation up to 8 blocks from central square. Please bear in mind that in some cases, the bus might not be able to access your hotel and you will be contacted to arrange a different pickup spot. Please be ready for pickup 15 minutes before the activity starts.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility or children under 5 years old
- In this tour, you reach up to 4200 meters above sea level and it involves driving on low-quality dirt roads
- Please provide a contact number the supplier can reach you on when booking
- You will need to book one night accommodation on the town of Purmamarca; your guide will help you find the best option of accommodation for your stay there. Average costs are: US$ 60 for a double-room in 3-star hotel and US$ 20 in a hostel