A natural wonder of the Alps or a medieval castle. The fantastic ice world is the largest on earth. You’ll walk through this underground glacier world or, alternatively, visit the Hohenwerfen Castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
In case you are staying in a hotel in the city of Salzburg, happy to pick you up. If not meeting point Mirabellplatz Panorama Bus Terminal.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Essential: sturdy shoes and warm clothing
- in the Ice Cave constant temperature of 4 degrees Celsius
- From the gondola another 20 minutes hike to the entrance of Ice Cave