During this 2.5-hour introductory tour with a local historian, you explore Salzburg's historic city center with its array of preserved Medieval and Baroque buildings, learning about the salt commerce, musical history, local culture and tragic war period.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Café Glockenspiel, Mozartplatz 2, 5020 Salzburg, AustriaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Your tour guides are professors, doctoral students, historians, journalists, art critics, and published authors.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability