Get to know the unique landscapes of Bariloche visiting its highlights. Discover the beauty of Argentina's scenic landscape as you travel along the edge of Nahuel Huapi Lake. Pay a visit to the historic town of Colonia Suiza.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in downtown Bariloche. Does not include pickup on hotels located at Avenida Pioneros or in residential or other types of lodgings. If you are staying outside the pickup route, you will be provided the closest meeting point available.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- When booking, it is mandatory to provide your full name, DNI or passport details, and date of birth of all participants
- Pickup in residential or other types of lodgings are not included
- At Colonia Suiza you will have plenty of options to eat - you will have 2 free hours to explore the village
- Please provide the local tour operator with the full name, DNI or passport details, and date of birth of all participants taking part within 12 hours of booking to ensure the corresponding insurance will be issued; without this data within the indicated time, the tour operator will not be able to provide the service
- The weather can change at any time, be prepared and dress comfortably; please bring warm clothes and a windbreaker