Tour San Francisco from the Bay to the Ocean, with photo stops at key location. Enjoy great views and famous attractions such as the Golden Gate Bridge and the stop at Twin Peaks will give you a breathtaking view of the city from 1000 ft. above sea level.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- 08:40 AM - From 478 Post St. San Francisco 94102 (Union Square Area - Downtown San Francisco) Encore Cafe is next door. The bus will board from directly across the street. 9:00 AM - From 2805 Leavenworth St (Fisherman's Wharf Area) Bay City Bike Rentals & Tours is across the street (blue canopy). The Bus will board just in front.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- For the optional 4-hour bike rental, each rental comes with a helmet, basket or bike bag, bike lock, and detailed map
- Bike rental is not recommended for riders who are 300 pounds and over