Take on the hills of San Francisco on a pedal-assisted electric bike and see the iconic sights of the City by the Bay almost effortlessly. Ride through the woods, to Ocean Beach, and over the Golden Gate Bridge. Marvel at the city skyline from Sausalito.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- See the highlights of San Francisco with a pedal-assisted electric bike
- Ride up and down hills with little or no effort
- Visit the Golden Gate Bridge, Sausalito, Lombard Street, the Painted Ladies, and more
- Electric bike (24-hour rental)
- Bike lock
- Handlebar bag
- Map and map holder
- Customized directions
- Damage insurance
- Ferry ticket
- Water bottle
- Guided tour
- Children under 13 years
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Please meet at: 2661 Taylor St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Credit card
Know before you go
- Dress according to weather for that day. Comfortable clothing is recommended.
- Please bring your credit card and your ID and/or passport. An authorization hold will be placed on your credit card per electric bike. This is to ensure safe return of the bike, and the hold will be released when the bike is returned. Note that it may take your bank up to 72 hours to process this. Your passport can be held at check-in as a security measure, if you prefer.
- Contact the local partner a day in advance to secure specialized kids' equipment or bikes, or for directions to the shop.
- Participants must be aged 13 or older to ride an electric bike