Experience the very best of San Francisco's bayside culture with a tour of its most vibrant areas and a cruise to the Golden Gate Bridge.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Arrive 15 mins before the tour starts. Meet to the right of the entrance of Vesuvio Cafe in Jack Kerouac Alley.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- Due to San Francisco's hills and crowded city streets, guests with high mobility limitations or wheelchairs cannot be accommodated
- Parents are encouraged to use carriers instead of strollers
- This tour is conducted in English
- Effective August 20, 2021, proof of Covid-19 vaccination (over the age of 12) is required to enter sites on this tour (currently, Alcatraz does not require proof of vaccination). Everyone (over the age of 2) is required to wear a mask regardless of vaccination status while indoors. For full requirements, please the San Francisco Government website.