Book pre-reserved Alcatraz Island tickets paired with an impeccably guided walking tour of the largest Chinatown outside of Asia. Enjoy a visit to a famed fortune cookie factory with a special gift included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Optional audio guide
- Enjoy a pre-reserved Alcatraz Island ticket and explore with the award winning Cellhouse audio guide
- Get all the best tips and tricks for visiting Alcatraz like a local and plan an impeccable day in San Francisco
- Discover all the hidden spaces in Chinatown in the company of an incredible, entertaining guide
- Taste fortune cookies, hot off the press, at the Golden Gate Fortune Cookie Factory
- Expert local guide
- Alcatraz Island ticket including roundtrip ferry and audio guide
- Guided walking tour of Chinatown
- Fortune cookie tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Chinatown Tour: 10 Mark Lane (The Irish Bank) Alcatraz Tour: 1800 Montgomery Street (directly across from Alcatraz Landing). Meet your guide to the left (while facing Hillstone) at the bronze statue of a cowboy riding a fish.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- Due to Alcatraz's changing schedule, the tour operator will contact you within 10-days of your tour to confirm your ticket time.
- Please note, your tour includes a 30-minute introduction to Alcatraz prior to departure on the ferry.
- Please note that due to policies governed by Alcatraz, you must provide the name and birthdate for each person visiting the island. You will be asked to provide this information by the tour operator after booking.
- All travelers over the age of 18 must bring ID for their Alcatraz tour. Without ID, tickets cannot be released for you to travel to Alcatraz.
- Wheelchair users may have difficulty with the Chinatown section of this tour.