Take a narrated, 3-hour private tour through San Francisco’s Golden Gate Park by Segway. Discover hidden locations as your entertaining guide provides you with glorious tales of the famous park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Golden Gate Park. Meet at the paved area behind the Temple of Music, 82 Hagiwara Tea Garden Drive, San Francisco 94118. It is located in the Music Concourse area between the De Young Museum and California Academy of Sciences.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- You must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance. This requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without any assistance or use of a handrail. You will be standing for 2 hours
- This activity is not recommended for guests aged 70 and over
- The helmet and safety vest must be worn at all times. Please do not wear flip-flops, open-toe sandals or high heels
- Guests are required to sign a liability waiver
- You will get hands-on training with an instructor, including test ride, practice, and a review of the rules of the road and rider courtesy. You must complete the training and test ride. Please respect the road signs, pedestrians, bikes and cars for a safe ride