Spend the morning among Redwood trees then visit California's wine country on a day trip from San Francisco. Enjoy wine tasting in California's vineyards, and stop at the Golden Gate Bridge for photos.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- • Pickup is available from most San Francisco hotels • If available, your exact pickup location and time will be advised upon reconfirmation of your tour
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- You must be 21 or over, with a valid ID to participate in the wine tasting.
- Please note that for your child's safety, we require you to bring a child safety seat for all children that are not at least 8 years of age or 4 foot 9 (1.45 meters) in height.
- The tour operator is not responsible for loss or damage of personal property on tours or for delays due to accidents, breakdowns, or adverse traffic and weather conditions on tours
- Wine tasting fees are included
- Please carry cash for Muir Woods entry fee ($15, subject to change), lunch, and other expenses
- Gratuities/tips are not included