Venture north over the Golden Gate Bridge to Muir Woods National Monument, an isolated canyon filled with ancient coastal redwood trees. Then enjoy a 1-hour cruise around the San Francisco Bay, and sail under the Golden Gate Bridge.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- The cruise ticket is an open ticket with various departure times throughout the day
- Audio guides are available in 16 languages during the cruise
- The Muir Woods tour is operated in English only
- Advance notice is required for pickup from hotels in the San Francisco airport area