Explore San Francisco's most popular neighborhoods, have lunch in Sausalito, and spend time in Muir Woods National Monument. Enjoy numerous photo stops to capture that perfect picture of your trip.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
710 Beach St. in Fisherman's Wharf. Meet underneath the white gazebo, next to the cable car turnaround, on the corner of Hyde and Beach Street, (Inside SF Maritime Historic Park).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is suitable for people of all ages
- There is an additional $15 fee for admission to Muir Woods
- An extra layer of clothing is recommended on cold mornings in San Francisco.