Take in unparalleled views from downtown San Francisco to the Pacific Ocean aboard SkyStar, the largest Observation Wheel in America. This is the first time a wheel of this scale has been in San Francisco since the International Exposition of 1894.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 6 months
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Private group
Select participants and date
The SkyStar Observation Wheel is in Golden Gate Park’s Music Concourse, located between the de Young Museum and the California Academy of Sciences (Bowl Drive and Music Concourse Drive). The Wheel is easily accessible via public transit, bicycle, rideshare or car.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Food and drinks
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Non-folding strollers
Know before you go
- General admission rides are 9-12 minutes. VIP Experience rides last 20 minutes
- The general admission ticket option is for a gondola hosting from 1 to 6 adults. The
- general admission tickets expire 180 days from the date of purchase. Tickets may be used any day or time
- The VIP Experience ticket is for a VIP gondola for up to 5 people. The ticket for the VIP experience is valid on the date and time booked
- Each gondola must have an adult riding with the children