Enjoy an English speaking guided walking tour to some of SF's top attractions including Ghirardelli, Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39 followed by Alcatraz and their cell house audio tour (all languages).
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Chinese, Dutch, English, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your ExperienceFirst guide on the corner across the street from the Buena Vista Cafe (2765 Hyde St)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Reservations are required at least 10 days prior to the date of tour. Legal names of everyone in the group need to be provided and to match photo ID for adults 18+ years, otherwise your reservation may be cancelled
- It is required to provide the names of all guests 10 days prior to tour date
- This tour will take place rain or shine. The walking tour portion is approximately 1 hour long and on average, you'll spend about 3 hours on Alcatraz Island depending on your preference, since this portion is self-guided
- The walking tour is in English only. The Alcatraz cell house audio tour is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish
- This tour is non-refundable and non-changeable