Experience the incredible scenery of Yosemite National Park and a Giant Sequoia Walk all in 1 day on this tour. You'll have hours to explore, marveling at the Half Dome, Yosemite Falls, and amazing Giant Sequoia trees before returning to San Francisco.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 14 - 15 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, Japanese, Italian, German, French, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pickups are available from most hotels in Downtown SF and Fisherman's Wharf. For other hotels, please provide hotel information and you will be provided with the closest pickup location. For Hilton Union Square: meet at the Mason Street entrance (eastern entrance) outside of the main doors. Please call the local operator to re-confirm your exact pickup time and location.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Access to the Sequoia Grove can be difficult during winter months, generally October through April, and other activities may be substituted at the discretion of the guide. During winter months, temperatures in Yosemite can vary drastically to the ones in San Francisco. Therefore, it is recommended to wear winter clothes, especially shoes or boots with rubber soles.
- Please specify audio guide language during booking.
- California law requires tour guests to bring a car safety seat for all children under 8 years and under 4' 9" (1.4 meters) in height. Any guest that does not provide their child's safety seat at the time of the tour and does not inform the tour operator may not be allowed to board the tour and will not be subject to refund.
- The tour operator is not responsible for loss or damage of personal property on tours or for delays due to accidents, breakdowns, or adverse traffic and weather conditions on tours.