You will have the opportunity to discover both the local latino inspired dishes as well as the myriad of cultures that have made their imprint on the Mission today.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Outside of the Mission Cultural Center doors, in front of the center's logo, the jaguar. Address: 2868 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA. Your guide will be standing there to greet you with an orange umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- If you have any dietary needs, please contact the local operator before your tour.
- Unfortunately, this tour is not gluten-free.