Get back to nature on a 3-day camping adventure in the Yosemite Valley. Spend 2 nights camping in the great outdoors, with hiking and swimming in Yosemite National Park. All camping gear is provided; just bring a sense of adventure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 15 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 13 participants
Select participants and date
Hilton SF Hotel (333 O'Farrell St). Meet at Mason St. entrance near the corner of Mason/O'Farrell St. at 08:15 for the start of the trip.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Rain gear
- Comfortable clothes
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- Please advise of any food allergies or special dietary needs you may have while booking the tour. All of the food shopping is done prior to the tour departure
- Please inform vendor if you need to rent a sleeping bag so that they can pack one for you