Explore a lesser known portion of Puerto Rico’s El Yunque Rainforest on this hike to a majestic and secluded waterfall. Observe local wildlife, swim and cliff jump on this 6-hour trip from San Juan.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Please wait at the agreed-upon pickup location 5 minutes before the scheduled pickup time. Your driver/guide will communicate when they are a few minutes away from you.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- The trail is 30-45 minutes long, depending on one’s fitness level
- The trail consists of an initial 10 minutes of gently sloping terrain followed by 20 minutes of a more inclined terrain down to the waterfall
- On the return route, the first part is the climb away from the falls and then the initial gentle terrain leading you back out