Explore Puerto Rico’s El Yunque Rainforest with a hike to a waterfall. Jump from cliffs and observe local wildlife on this 6-hour trip from San Juan.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Please wait at the agreed-upon pickup location 5 minutes before the scheduled pickup time. Your driver/guide will communicate when they are a few minutes away from you.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- The trail is 30-45 minutes long, depending on one’s fitness level
- The trail consists of an initial 10 minutes of gentle sloping terrain followed by 20 minutes of a more inclined terrain down to the waterfall
- On the return route, the first part is the climb away from the falls and then the initial gentle terrain leading you back out