Experience the lush landscape surrounding Carolina, Puerto Rico on an ATV adventure at a private ranch. Enjoy stunning views of the mountains, mangroves, limestone rocks, and indigenous wildlife.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the Hacienda Campo Rico. Once you are inside the farm, check in at the mojito bar. If you're taking an Uber, insert Hacienda Campo Rico "Mi Casa" to ensure that the Uber goes inside the farm.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Credit card
- Insect repellent
- Long pants
- Closed-toe shoes
- Medical mask
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- You are advised to wear long pants and bring an extra pair of clothes to change into after your ATV ride
- Showers are available, so please bring a towel if desired
- All drivers must be at least 16-years of age and provide a valid driver’s license (learner's permit is not permitted to drive an ATV)
- A credit (not debit) card is required for liability purposes
- ATV ride takes place regardless of weather
- Participants under 18-years old must be accompanied by an adult
- There is a combined weight limit of 450 pounds for each ATV