San Sebastián is the perfect city to move around on a bike. Visiting the city's hot spots while riding a bike is a must-do. Join this 2.5-hour guided tour to find San Sebastián's most spectacular corners that otherwise would be missed.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Front gate of Good Shepherd Cathedral (facing intersection between San Martin street and Loiola street).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Bring comfortable clothes according to the weather conditions
- Sunscreen is strongly recommended in summertime