Follow in the footsteps of pilgrims on a 4-hour hike to the fishing village of San Pedro from San Sebastian. Walk a section of the famous Camino de Santiago and reward yourself with seafood tapas and a drink.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the ticket office at the Kursaal building, Avenida de Zurriola, 1, 20002 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, San Sebastian.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable shoes (sport shoes/hiking shoes)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Water and sunscreen in summer, raincoat in winter (depending on the weather) are strongly recommended
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Hike is not suitable for all ages and conditions: elderly people and pregnant women should consider alternative routes (please let the tour operator know before booking the hike)
- Some areas can be slippery, so guests are advised to wear non-slip shoes. Please do not wear flip-flops or high heels under any circumstances