Join a guided 4x4 tour into the Lesotho Highlands via the Sani Pass to experience one of the world's great mountain roads. All in one day, travel from Underberg up to 2,874 meters above sea level to enjoy lunch at the highest pub in Africa.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the local activity provider's office at 9 AM. Look for the sign "Sani Pass Tours". Secure parking is available.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Bring your passport on the day of travel
- Wear warm clothes in layers in the winter
- Light clothing is recommended in the summer, but bring a jacket as the weather can change rapidly
- Bring your camera
- This is a high altitude trip but no special level of fitness is required