Enjoy an unforgettable tour of the national park of Picos de Europa and the amazing village of Potes. Visit the Monastery of Santo Toribio and see the Lignum Crucis, its sacred relic.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian
- Pickup optional
- Your hotel in Santander or specified pickup locations.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group available
Select participants and date
We will pick you up at the bus stopOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Cable car tickets are purchased in advance so that the whole group can ride at the same time. The activity provider will contact you prior to the date of the tour to confirm if you want to book it (€20 per person in high season; €17 per person in low season to be paid to the guide on the tour date)
- During the months of July, August, and September you can also choose to do a horseback riding route during your free time in Fuente Dé (extra cost of €25 for 1 hour of riding per person). Please contact the activity provider in advance if you are interested in this activity