Explore Finisterre, Muxía, Ézaro Village and the Coast of Death as you learn about the cultural and gastronomical significance of Galicia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Audio guide included
- German, Italian, French, Korean
Select participants and date
Plaza de Galicia, in front of the Universal Hotel at the airport bus stopOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat