Explore Santiago de Compostela with a private guide. Visit the old town, learn about its history and find out where to eat, what to see and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
The meeting point is in the center of Obradoiro Square, look for your guide who will be holding a white umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Guides are official Galician guides
- The operator is an official travel agency of Galicia (XG-634)
- The weather in Santiago is rainy during the winter. It is always a good idea to bring an umbrella and wear comfortable shoes