Explore the main squares, streets and buildings of Santiago de Compostela on this tour with a local guide. Learn about the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the Hotel Parador de los Reyes Católicos 15 minutes before the activity starts. Your guide will be waiting for you with an orange umbrella with an "OptimusTours" logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.