Explore Santorini by bus, visiting main attractions like the Prophet Elias Monastery, Pyrgos Village, Akrotiri Excavations, Red Beach, Fira Town, and then Oia village for spectacular sunset views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
- Pickup included
- This is not a private pick-up, collection is provided from specific meeting areas. Please wait for the bus outside your hotel on the main road (not all hotels are accessible by bus) 10 minutes before your pickup time. Bus Departure: Kamari 11:15 AM, Monolithos 11:20 AM, Messaria 11:20 AM, Karderado 11:25 AM, Fira 11:30 AM, Pyrgos 11:35 AM, Perissa 11:15 AM, Perivolos 11:20 AM, Emporio 11:20 AM, Vlichada 11:20 AM, Akrotiri 11:25 AM, Megalochori 11:30 AM. In case of any delay pick-up times may vary.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Children under the age of 4 can ride for free
- Seats will not be reserved for children 4 and under as they will need to sit on their parent's lap