Discover Santorini's history and vibrant modern culture on a private customizable tour to the villages of Pyrgos, Megalochori, and Emporio. Experience local life and explore Akrotiri, a Bronze Age settlement.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup will be at your hotel or the closest point accessible by vehicle. If meeting at the Santorini international airport (JTR), your driver will meet you at the arrivals terminal. For ferry pickup, your driver will meet you at the arrivals terminal. Your driver will be holding a sign with your name on it
- Private group
Select participants and date
After disembarking from your boat, follow the disembarkation procedure for cruise ships which involves tender boats from the ship's gangway to the cruise port, followed by a 3-minute cable car ride up to the main town of Fira. Meet your driver at the top cable car exit, where they will be holding a sign with your name written on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The itinerary is flexible and can be customized according to your preferences