Visit the unique wine museum of Santorini at a traditional Greek winery. Explore the museum with an audio guide, see the old cellars, and taste wines with a sommelier.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, French, Italian, Japanese, Greek, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian
- Audio guide included
- English, Greek, French, Italian, German, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Bulgarian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
Select participants and date
• The main entrance of Koutsoyannopoulos Wine Museum. Address: Epar. Od. Messarias, Archeas Thiras, Vothonas 847 00, Greece. • The museum is located 4 km from Fira, very close to the airport. You can take a taxi or the local bus from Fira toward Kamari or the airport.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Food and drinks
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- People under the age of 18 years old will be offered non-alcoholic beverages during the wine tasting