Breathe in the Mediterranean air and take in amazing views on a 5-hour luxury cruise from Santorini. Enjoy a hotel pickup service, stop at 2 beaches for great swimming and snorkeling, dine on a barbecue meal.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel or nearest point accessible by minibus (you will receive pick-up details by email).
What customers loved
"The stunning views throughout the day and snorkeling in the sea."
"Definitely swimming and meeting all the people aboard."
"Loved exploring the sea around the island."
- Spend a memorable morning or evening in Santorini aboard a luxury cruise with a small group (up to 15 persons)
- Sail to the most picturesque spots around Santorini and dive in the hot springs of the volcano
- Go swimming and snorkeling at 2 beautiful beaches in the Santorini caldera
- Feast on a barbecue meal with meat and veggie options and unlimited wine, water, and soft drinks
- Watch the sunset from the Oia village (sunset option)
- Luxury catamaran with the most modern-technology and high-comfort amenities
- BBQ meal (pork or chicken skewers or vegetarian meal, seafood, dolmadakia, Greek salad, pasta with red sauce, bread and tzatziki)
- Drinks (white wine, beers, soft drinks, water)
- Round-trip hotel transfers
- Map of Santorini
- WC and facilities to rinse-off
- Leaflet with safety instructions in English, French, Spanish, Korean, and Chinese
- Floating devices
- Snorkeling equipment
- Wheelchair users
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please note that hotel pick-up starts almost 1 hour before tour departure time (depends on location of your accommodation).
- At the time of booking please provide the full names of all participants as well as your hotel info. Then you will receive an email with details from the tour operator (check your spam folder)
- There will be a maximum of 15 guests on board. Guests should bring warm clothes for the evening (if option selected)
- Catamarans cannot moor directly on the beaches visited. The cruise operator has selected the best points for swimming and snorkeling, as close as possible to the beach