Learn about the Srebrenica genocide - the 1995 mass murder of more than 8,000 Muslim Bosniaks, mainly men and boys, in and around the town of Srebrenica during the Bosnian War. Visit a museum, memorial, and cemetery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Info Bosnia Tourist Information Center or accommodation pick-up at request
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- You will be provided with sandwiches for the tour, if you have any special dietary requirements, please inform your guides beforehand