Discover the secrets of Monte Tiscali on a guided hike to the top with a stop in the archaeological Nuragic Village and a hidden cave. Admire sweeping views of the Lanaitho Valley and find a scenic spot for a picnic along the route.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Italian, French, English, German
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Orosei, Sos Alinos, Galtelli, Cala Gonone, Dorgali or Oliena
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Food and drinks
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- People must be fit and in good shape
- This tour does not include food or drinks