Sail along Savannah's beautiful waterfront on a Savannah Riverboat. Discover Savannah's history via live commentary, and even experience the thrill of hearing the Old Fort Jackson cannons.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please pick up your tickets at the Riverboat Ticket Office located at 9 East River Street, near Olympia Cafe, and River Street Sweets. The boat is located across from the ticket office, at the dock. If you are driving you can park your car at the public parking lots on River Street, Bay street level, and Bryan Street Parking Garage.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Tour takes place come rain or shine
- You must allow an extra 30–60 minutes to find parking in downtown Savannah
- You can purchase food and drinks on the boat
- You will not be offered a refund if you miss the boat