Explore the Grand Canyon National Park, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, on an expertly guided tour. Experience breathtaking views and visit the Grand Canyon Village. Travel to the desert town of Sedona and the Red Rock State Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel or accommodation in Scottsdale.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Dress appropriately for the weather (on average it is 30 degrees cooler at the Grand Canyon than Scottsdale/Phoenix)
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Entrance fees are included
- Pickup will be between 5:00 AM - 6:00 AM from September - February