Embark on a culinary tasting adventure of Pike Place Market with a local chef guide. Stop at 9 different artisanal vendors; learning about local production and tasting your way through the flavors of the Northwest.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your chef-guide outside of Simply Seattle located at 1600 First Ave. This is on First Ave and Pine St. Your chef will be wearing a black chef coat and will meet you on the street. Please plan to arrive 5 minutes early to the starting point. After leaving, it's difficult to get guests caught up to the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- Note: tasting stops may vary based on your booked date and time