Have the adventure of a lifetime with a 2.5-hour journey to the western canyons of the high desert on a rugged 4x4 vehicle. Enjoy spectacular views of the Red Rock Range and learn about the region's history and unique geology.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Drive off the beaten path through the stunning high desert of Sedona
- Admire the Red Rock Range, Bear Mountain, Doe Mesa and other geological marvels
- Experience the Diamondback Gulch from a rugged 4x4 vehicle
- Round-trip transportation from/to any hotel in central or west Sedona
- Professional guide
- Food and beverages
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- This tour is available 7 days a week between 7:00 and 18:00, weather and season permitting.
- Tours depart every hour depending on availability.