Visit the remarkable ruins of Wupatki and enjoy stupendous views of the Grand Canyon's East & South Rim. Experience the best of Northern Arizona on one of the most popular Grand Canyon Tours.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- We offer hotel pick-up, at any Flagstaff, Arizona hotel.
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
- Travel in air conditioned comfort
- Enjoy a free lunch at the historic Cameron Trading Post on the Navajo Reservation.
- Relax and enjoy the beauty and the splendor of one of nature's finest creations.
- Laugh at the stubbornness of the famous Grand Canyon mules
- Discover hidden Indian Ruins at Wupatki National Monument
- See the lunar landscape of Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument
- View native wildlife in their natural environment
- Lunch at Cameron Trading Post
- All entry fees and permits
- Complimentary Sedona and Flagstaff hotel pickup (Flagstaff pickup within city limits only)
- Gratuities: 15%-20% tip for your guide recommended if you enjoy your tour
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- What to bring and wear: comfortable shoes are recommended
- This tour is suitable for all ages and mobility levels