Discover the hidden secrets and breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon by exploring its interior. This full-day hike is a great way to experience the profound depth and wonder of this special place with an extremely knowledgeable guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pick-up available. Please provide hotel location to tour operator once confirmed.
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- To make sure you are prepared for the hike, please follow these guidelines:
- You must be able to hike a minimum of 3 miles
- You must be able to carry a minimum of 2 quarts of water
- You must be able to hike a 1,000 foot elevation change
- You must be prepared for temperature extremes
- You are over the age of 8
- A 15%-20% tip for your guide is recommended if you enjoyed your tour