Travel along an old wagon trail that dates back to the early pioneers that settled the Sedona area. As you head up to the Mogollon Rim, you’ll enjoy a fully narrated tour with facts about the history and the stunning nature of this lovely place!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Venture up old wagon trails used by the original pioneers that settled the area
- Marvel at vast landscape dotted with ponderosa pine
- Enjoy a fully narrated guided tour and learn about the history of this natural wonder
- Professional guide
- Central & West Sedona Hotel Pick-Up
- Food and drinks
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- This tour operates 7 days a week, hourly between 07:00 and 18:00, weather and season permitting. Times vary according to the season. Morning tours are particularly recommended for photos.
- During the winter months the Forest Service closes part of this trail due to weather. However, the 2-hour tour is still available.
- You’ll travel up to 7,500 feet in elevation by jeep. There will be time out of the jeep for photography, walking, and general sightseeing.