Enjoy a 2-hour tour of the beautiful Sedona region and the Bear Wallow Canyon. Listen to stories of early pioneers as you discover the breathtaking views along the Mogollon Rim Trail, and stop to smell the fragrant pines that dot the beautiful region.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Embark on a 4X4 journey around the beautiful Bear Wallow Canyon
- Enjoy the spectacular vistas of the red rocks of Sedona along the trail
- Admire the world's largest collection of ponderosa pines
- Central & West Sedona hotel pick-up
- Professional tour
- Gratuity (20% tip is recommended for your guide if you enjoyed your tour)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Cancellations have to be made 24 hours prior to departure.
- Check-in time is 30 minutes prior to departure.