Enjoy a once in a lifetime adventure sailing over medieval city of Segovia in a hot air balloon with this tour that is just an hour outside of Madrid. See this lovely World Heritage city from the air.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
The take-off field is located in front of the General Hospital of Segovia located here: Complejo Hospitalario de Segovia Calle de Miguel Servet which makes a roundabout with Calle 3 de abril - 40002 Segovia. Here are the directions from Google Maps: https://g.page/vuelos-en-globo-segovia-eolofly?share Directions to the take-off field In front of the Hospital, we will find the pedestrian path of Eresma. It is marked with a sign indicating the direction of the balloon take-off field. After less than a minute of walking you will reach the take-off field. The guide can be recognized by the logo on their 4x4 vehicles (EoloFLY.com) and by their yellow balloons with green squares. The ground crew will be waiting for you right in front of the balloons.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
- Explosive substances
Know before you go
- The official Civil Aviation weather report will be used the day before the flight to determine the flight and the exact meeting time, which you will be informed of as soon as this is available with the contact telephone number you have provided (or through SMS/WhatsApp). If the day before the reserved date you do not receive confirmation, please send a message.
- For your reference these are the approximate meeting times depending on the time of year:
- January to March: 8:00 am
- April to June: 6:30 am
- July to September: 7:00 am
- October to December: 7:30 am
- The take-off of the balloon takes place 10 minutes after the meeting time.
- Failure to show up at the exact time on the day of the flight will effectively cancel the reservation without refund. Please be on time.