Admire the iconic sights of Paris on a relaxing River Seine cruise. Enjoy audioguide commentary and learn about sites such as the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Board at Port de la Bourdonnais (at the foot of the Eiffel Tower) – pontoon no. 3. Paid parking is available. Tour departs every 30 minutes between 10 AM and 10:30 PM, with breaks at 1 PM and 7:30 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Tour departs every 30 minutes between 10 am and 10:30 pm with breaks at 1 pm and 7:30 pm
- Children under 3 travel for free
- Tours are subject to weather conditions and that customers may have to wait in line to board the boat
- There may be queues in peak season and if there is no space remaining on the boat, you'll have to wait for the next one