Walk behind the thundering veil of water at the Seljalandsfoss waterfall and take in the incredible views from the top of the Skógar waterfall. You’ll also visit the world-famous black sand beach at Reynisfjara and the charming coastal village of Vík.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean
- Pickup optional
- Please be ready outside or at the reception of your Reykjavik accommodation 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time. Note that the local partner does not offer pickup at private or Airbnb housing. Because of traffic limitations, for some areas, you will have to make your way to the closest pickup spot. Your hotel receptionist or the local partner's website can help you find out which one that is. If you are staying in private accommodation, please contact the local partner to confirm a pickup location. Pick-up is available from the cruise port. For this, please indicate which cruise port you will be arriving to.
Select participants and date
This tour option does not include hotel pickup. Your tour starts from Reykjavík Terminal, centrally located at Skógarhlíð 10, 105 Reykjavík. please be at the terminal 15 minutes before your departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- Teenagers 12-15 years receive a 50 percent discount, and children 0-11 years join for free
- The tour is available all year round (depending on weather)
- There is no minimum number of participants
- No age limit applies
- Dress according to the weather. In Iceland it is always wise to dress in warm, waterproof clothes. Weather changes can be sudden so expect the unexpected. Bring a waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves. Good outdoor shoes are recommended
- In-bus audio guide: It is a good idea to bring your own headphones, simply because they will fit you best. It is also great for the environment. If you don’t have your headphones or forgot to bring them, you can purchase earphones on board
- Duration of the tour: 10-11 hours, including a minimum 30-minute stop at the Seljalandsfoss waterfall, Skógafoss waterfall, Sólheimajökull glacier and Reynisfjara black sand beach
- Total distance covered during the tour: 350 kilometers