Visit Plaza de Espana and Plaza de America to understand works designed by Forestier and Aníbal Gonzalez from Monte Gurugú to Los Lotos pond, where the tour will be completed.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Glorieta de San Diego, Prado de San Sebastian (next to La Raza restaurant).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you wear sunglasses and sun protection, especially during the spring/summer
- This is a walking tour through a beautiful historical park