Visit the most important must-see monuments of Seville. Tour the Royal Alcazar Palace where the Royal Family resides, as well as Seville Cathedral, both of which are UNESCO World Heritage sites. This guided tour includes skip-the-line tickets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian, French
- Pickup optional
- Hotels in the center of the city.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Student card
- Sandals or flip flops
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- You must provide the complete names and passport or ID details of all passengers in order to secure your Alcazar tickets
- Please note, the discounted student price is only available for students up to 25 years old holding a valid student card. Please bring your student card to show to the staff
- Those aged over 65 years old can purchase the senior option
- Seville Cathedral is closed on the 1 and 6 of January, and 25 December
- The Alcázar is closed on Christmas, Good Friday and 1st and 6th January
- The dress code of the Cathedral of Seville includes the uncovering of the head, and not wear beach shoes, flip-flops, tank tops, small shorts, and strapless t-shirts
- Please ensure you bring your passport, ID or Student ID