Explore Seville's picturesque Santa Cruz neighborhood and see the real-life sets of international operas. Visit the places that were an inspiration for Mozart, Rosini, Donizetti, and Bizet and learn about Seville's historical Jewish neighborhood.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian, French
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your local guide at the entrance of the University of Sevilla, i.e. the old Tobacco FactoryOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- You can choose between a shared or private tour.