Travel back in time and discover the mysteries and legends of Seville on this guided walking tour. Learn about the city’s historical secrets, the infamous figures who walked these streets, and the paranormal events that happened here.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Plaza de la Encarnación (Las Setas). The guide will be holding a blue umbrella or a name tag with the logo of Sevilla Guías and Tours.Open in Google Maps ⟶