This Seville tapas brunch tour is the perfect experience for foodies who wish to discover the city, its traditions, and culture in an entertaining way. You'll encounter sweets, market products, unknown local food, homemade tapas, and so much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Please meet in front of the Real Parroquia de Santa María Magdalena Church.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The total distance covered on this tour is about 2 kilometers, make sure you wear comfortable shoes