Discover magnificent waterfalls of Krka River in Skradinski Buk where you will enjoy the breathtaking views while walking around the area, exploring the natural surroundings and visiting the still-active, hundred-year-old water mill.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the Gray Line Croatia office located on the famous Riva promenade, at Obala hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 21, Split. Look out for the ‘Gray Line’ sign and staff wearing ‘Gray Line’ t-shirts. The coordinates are: latitude 43.507564 and longitude 16.439579.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Be sure to bring a swimsuit and camera.